* Who grooms my pet: Elizabeth is the Owner and ONLY groomer.
* What is included in the grooming: Every grooming includes bath, blow dry, nail clipping, teeth brushing, ear cleaning, haircut and anal glands expressed upon request.
* How long does the grooming take: We treat each pet individually therefore they each have their own needs to be met. On average a full grooming takes about 2 hours. We call as soon as your pet is finished!
* How much does a grooming cost: Price depends on the size of your dog and the condition of their coat. Please call for an estimate!
* Do you groom cats: No, we do not groom cats. Only dogs, bunnies and guinea pigs!
* Does my pet interact with other pets: We do not allow pets to mingle with each other for safety reasons.
* Where is my pet kept when not getting groomed: Most pets are kept in their own stainless steel kennel. We do have leash hooks on the walls if your pet is not comfortable being in a kennel.
* How often should I get my pet groomed: On average we say 6-8 weeks if your dog requires a haircut and we recommend getting their nails trimmed in between groomings.
* Can I drop off my dog before work and pick up when I get off: We prefer that your pet gets picked up within an hour of us notifying you that they are finished.
* Can I tip the groomer: Gratuities are welcome and most appreciated!
* Do I need an appointment to bring my pet in: We are appointment based and recommend calling at least a week in advance to get the date and time you need. Saturday’s are our busiest day!
* Are we accepting NEW clients: I am the only groomer at Once Upon A Grooming and I always strive to give each pet that comes in the individual attention they need, a high quality groom and a great stress free overall experience. Therefore I have decided in order to maintain these qualities that Once Upon A Grooming has come to be recognized for, I will not be accepting any NEW clients at this time. I do not have a time frame as to when I will be accepting NEW clients again but I will notify you as soon as I feel comfortable doing so once again